“I used to wait in fear for the other shoe to drop and something else to go wrong in my life. Well, I’m not waiting anymore…I’ve learned to trust myself to face the challenges ahead of me and I’m so proud of how far I’ve come.”
–Brittany, 2020 Graduate
In Climb’s recent Cheyenne program, participants were provided with laptops, help accessing internet service, and IT support so that the women could participate in the training and connect with each other. The virtual classroom has created unique learning opportunities, including a discussion with past Climb graduates (right), live instruction with Laramie County Community College, and both individual and group counseling.
CHEYENNE’S RECENT JOB TRAINING INCLUDED TWO OPTIONS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training and Licensing
- anatomy, vital signs, compassionate caregiving, infectious disease procedures
- Microsoft Office® Specialist Certification
- budget worksheets and charts, and professional reports and business correspondence
EMPLOYER PARTNERS INCLUDE:
- Granite Rehabilitation and Wellness
If you are an employer interested in hiring graduates of this program, contact Angi today at email@example.com!
Photos Above: Brittany and her daughter with a Safe and Healthy Home Kit donated by Charter Communications. Beck, a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) graduate, joins her group online. During the pandemic, Climb has maintained our therapeutic model of working in groups to expand learning and personal growth.