“Climb is an inspiring and uplifting stepping stone on a single mom’s journey.”
– Christina, 2020 Climb Graduate
In Gillette’s recent Medical Careers program, participants were provided with laptops, help accessing internet service, and IT support so that the women could participate in the training and connect with each other. The virtual classroom has created unique learning opportunities, including live instruction with trainers in remote locations, and both individual and group counseling.
GILLETTE’S RECENT MEDICAL CAREERS TRAINING INCLUDED:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) testing and licensing
- Medical terminology, billing, charting, and coding
- Microsoft Word,® Excel,® and medical office management software
- Patient care
CURRENT EMPLOYER PARTNER:
- Healing Hearts Home Health
If you are an employer interested in hiring graduates of this program, contact Jenny today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Photos Above: Ashlea, a past Climb graduate, with her children. Participants in Gillette’s recent training practice in the medical training lab at Gillette College. The group included 10 moms and 24 children.