Our Laramie Staff
Professional Careers Training
- The upcoming training includes computer skills, workplace communication, and more… followed by a job placement in a career that fits your unique strengths and priorities.
- We’re here to support you in all areas of life as you get ready for what’s next!
"*" indicates required fields
“Climb constantly makes me feel like I’m in a career that I deserve. Professional support is important so I can keep working in a job where I can be there for my daughter.”
– Brittany, Laramie GraduateRead Brittany’s Story
Laramie Employer Partners
After graduates complete career training programs at Climb, we match you with an employer who values you and the skills you bring to the workplace. Check out our employer partners we’ve worked with as we’ve paired moms with new jobs in Laramie.See all Climb employer partners
- Albany Community Health Clinic
- Albany County Circuit Clinic
- All County Cowboy Property Management
- Cheyenne Women’s Clinic
- Greener Paths, Inc.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Laramie Reproductive Health
- Premier Bone and Joint Centers – Laramie
- Volunteers of America – Northern Rockies