Our Teton Area Staff
Office Careers Training for Teton Area Single Moms
- Put your hard work toward a great future with a year-round, stable career that offers lots of opportunities for growth.
- We are here to help you connect with resources and make a plan to support your family before, during, and after the program.
- Our program is planned so commuters from Star Valley, Pinedale, and neighboring Teton communities can participate successfully.
- Moms who are bilingual or speak conversational English as their second language are encouraged to apply!
"*" indicates required fields
“I love opening the door of our apartment and watching my girls run out to the school bus in the morning. It’s such a simple thing, but it’s not anything I thought I’d be able to do.”
– Tiffani, Teton Area GraduateRead Tiffani’s Story
Teton Area Employer Partners
After graduates complete career training programs at Climb, we match you with an employer who values you and the skills you bring to the workplace. Check out our employer partners we’ve worked with as we’ve paired moms with new jobs in Teton.See all Climb employer partners
- Avail Valley Construction
- Bank of Jackson Hole
- Community Resource Center of Teton Valley
- Evan’s Construction
- First Bank of Wyoming
- Friends of the Teton River
- Jackson Hole Mobile Massage
- Melvin Brewing
- St. John’s Medical Center
- Stam and Associates
- Teton County Parks and Recreation
- Thompson Palmer & Associates
- Trefonas Law, P.C.
- University of Wyoming Extension – Aston
- Vertical Harvest